Most people think financial setbacks are about dollars.
They’re not.
They’re about belief.
When an unexpected expense hits, when a job disappears, or when a business doesn’t perform the way you hoped, the first thing many people lose isn’t money.
It’s confidence.
You start asking questions that have nothing to do with your bank account.
Am I going to be okay?
Can I recover from this?
What if I never get back to where I was?
I’ve been there.
Getting laid off twice in twelve months didn’t just impact my paycheck. It challenged my identity. It made me question my future.
Looking back, I realize the financial setback wasn’t the biggest battle.
The mental one was.
Money can be replaced.
Confidence has to be rebuilt.
The good news is that confidence returns the same way financial stability often does.
One smart decision at a time.
One intentional step at a time.
Recovery rarely happens overnight.
But it does happen.
If you’re rebuilding confidence after a career or financial setback, I’d love to help. Learn more at kinneyconfidence.com.
Comments
Post a Comment